1 July 2021

Day 10

Here we are at day 10, our last day of quarantine. I can honestly say 10 days have never felt so long.

Tomorrow we plan to walk, just anywhere! Then we will go and meet the youngest grandchildren from school and enjoy dinner with them, because we can.

Yesterday a kind friend called round with a bag of yarn she had picked up from a table sale.  She no longer knits due to wrist problems but knew I did. How kind was that? The yarn all seems to be Caron x Pantone, and once I had sorted and reskeined it I was able to go online and bag it is an approximation of the colour groups

Here it is in its unsorted state 



Above three packs still intact

I’m working on my shawl, having completed lace section 7, and still a way to go with only 28grams of yarn left. I have the yardage required by the pattern but know it won’t be enough. This was a lone ball of wool from stash but luckily I have managed to find another online so purchased now rather than run out. I’m enjoying the pattern it’s an easy knit but very effective. I will work on it today til I run out of yarn!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x