18 December 2021

Getting festive







With our Christmas now at home, we decided we had better put the tree up.  

I sent Peter up into the loft to get down just the tree and two boxes of decorations.  I couldn’t face going the whole hog with garlands etc. This is enough along with my pots of foliage and some twinkly lights.

I made gingerbread cookies too. Cheated and used prepared dough from IKEA it’s so good, I keep a couple of packs in the fridge,  it’s just a case of roll out and choose your cutters. Most of the mince pies have gone so I’ll make more tomorrow.  We are feeding colds here. Just colds, all negative!!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x