7 December 2021

Knitting news

We arrived home safely on Sunday. It rained nearly all the way which wasn’t pleasant but we managed to get on an earlier train so back an hour earlier than planned. Always good.

Due to current restrictions we are isolating. Our tests arrived this morning so we did those and got them in the priority postbox. Hoping we will get results at some point tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

To while away the time, I have caught up on my vlog watching and photographed my two previous projects

Trail 4 Hat


Melody headband


Cast on another cowl - this is an adaptation of a pattern from an old Simply Knitting magazine. 


Finished this afternoon, apologies for the nightlight photo

Storm Barra has been raging outside, wind and rain but we are nice and cosy with the log burner going. It actually got a bit too warm so I’ve let it die down a bit


I have a delivery of yarn due tomorrow, I missed it today as they turned up early whilst we were at the post box and didn’t leave in the porch as directed. I had planned on casting on this evening, now I’ll have to find something else to knit. I’ll show you what I’ve ordered once it arrives.

Keep safe and warm and wear your mask, it really makes sense x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x