4 December 2021

Time to head home

We’ve spent our last day here at the Chateau with a trip into Le Mans for a spot of shopping and lunch.

We had a look round the Christmas market but heavy rain cut that short, not that there was much we were interested in.

This has been a busy ten days as previously posted about.  Rebecca came down with a cold on Thursday and I think myself and Peter have it on the way!! Oh well better than Covid. Mind you, we have to do day 2 PCR tests on return so that will confirm one way or the other.  

Have you seen we are back to all the testing again? Test to get into France, test to get back into the UK and then day 2. I so long for Covid to go away, triple vaccinated and we are still testing.

I have a few knitting projects to share. One finished hat - Another Trail 4 hat, this one was made using two strands of DK


Then I started another headband using an odd ball of James C Brett chunky

Back home tomorrow to put our feet up for a bit, then I must get on with Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x