1 November 2021

Knitting news




Taking a bit of a break from my cardigan, I’m on the sleeves. What is it about sleeves that gets you thinking about another project?

Anyway Rachel asked for a head band so I had a look through my patterns and found the Boreray beanie by Blacker Yarns.  This hat is knit using a band first and then you pick up for the crown so this works perfectly for a head band. I used two strands of dk to achieve a marled effect.  With plenty of yarn over I’m making matching fingerless gloves too.

I’ve had a quiet day with everyone out, so I spent time knitting and listening to my audio book. Perfect


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x