4 November 2021

More knitting

Another headband is off the needles.  I knitted the Zick Zack scarf a while back and had yarn left. In fact I still have lots of this yarn left - I stupidly thought I might make the whole family matching socks. Of course that didn’t happen after the first pair. Just not up for that many pairs of socks one after the other in the same yarn.

This headband was knit using three strands and I think it looks really good.  I have also knit one glove thus far using two strands. I like how you get different effects from the yarn.  




With nearly 500 grams of this yarn (King Cole Zig Zag 4ply) left and I have already made a hooded scarf for Jess and socks for Rebecca, I’m not sure what else to make with it. Maybe some charity hats or baby stuff, any suggestions welcome




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x