9 November 2021

Tidy Tuesday

It’s been a busy day today. Whilst Peter was out getting his booster jab and a haircut, I cleared the ironing basket.  I do like to get it done and out the way.  

Once that was done I decided to tidy out the kitchen cupboards.  We went to Costco yesterday so I needed to have a sort and find a home for the purchases.  Whilst I was about it I wiped down the shelves and door fronts. Next was to tidy away some stuff from the work surfaces, and give us more working space.  It’s funny how you just get used to muddle and how lovely it is when it all looks tidy.  It won’t last but tidy for now.

I finished the first sleeve on my cardigan, so celebrated with casting on another headband, hopeless I know.


This is another band from a hat, just a simple cable with garter stitch either side.  I’m using 4 strands of 4ply.  Some sock yarn that I’ve had for an absolute age.  It feels nice and firm so should hold up well. 

Peter has asked for a new hat so we will go through my stash tomorrow and see what he fancies, another distraction but the cardigan can wait.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x