18 November 2021

Knitting news

My needles are empty once again. Three finished projects this week.  The baby cardigans have been posted and received and my cardigan, which I started mid October done. 

This is the Mdina Cardigan, the second one I have made.  The first in the original Alpaca, at a very princely sum. This one at a fraction of the price in a Cygnet aran weight.  Both look very similar and knit up the same so no complaints on my cheaper version!

I treated myself to some new brown cord jeans the other week and this will go perfectly with them.





This was the finished Ruffle cardigan, cute, but rather than ruffle the sleeves I just gave it a normal rib.



What to cast on now?  I’m thinking maybe another cushion cover to have as a pick up when I fancy project.  And then some more hats and headbands, someone always needs one.  What’s on your needles?

In other news I had my Covid booster this afternoon. Who’s had theirs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x