9 January 2022

Weekend

Can you believe the first week of January is done already? It’s been a odd weekend. Yesterday it poured with rain all day but today has been wall to wall sunshine. Cold but sunny.

Saturday was spent just quietly knitting and listening to a book.  I decided to treat myself to a new project to work alongside the blanket. So I shopped from my stash and came up with some suitable yarn to make a Tama sweater from Pekapeka Designs. A simple top down child’s sweater which is a perfect palette to create your own sweater. I have gone for a rainbow effect across the top and once you separate the sleeves off it will be plain. 



I’m knitting a 2 year size for a friends little boy, I’m hoping that this will look boyish enough once it’s done. If not I’m sure I can find someone to pass it on too.

We walked this morning - 7 miles.  A different direction today. It’s all to easy to just keep doing the same routes, though most walks end up going through St Ives so our return was along the river which I never tire of.  










What did you do with your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x