2 May 2021

Day of rest

We have had a quiet day thus far today, no urgency to do anything much.

Peter cut the lawns whilst I baked a cake - 
St Clements, that’s orange and lemon to you and me. 
Not cut it yet, later with a cup of tea I’m thinking.

We had planned to go for a gentle stroll after lunch but it came on to rain, 
now I can’t be bothered so have picked up my knitting and will do a few rows. 
As this is just a one row pattern it gets a bit boring so I may need to cast on something else. 
Let’s face it I’m hoping not to need a scarf, though to be honest it’s still quite chilly.  
Roll on some warm weather please. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x