20 May 2021

Nature is wonderful



Whilst walking in the rain today this Chicken of the Woods caught our eye, so bright and vibrant. I’m not sure I would be brave enough to eat it but it does look very attractive in its fresh state.  



The Thicket has really gone green now, it’s amazing how fast the undergrowth and leaf canopy fill out.

We also checked in on the swan, she had her babies tucked in tight apart from this one who kept popping up under her wing. So cute





These four ducks have grown no end over the last month. Shame they can’t stay cute and fluffy a bit longer 



As I said it was a wet and windy walk but better than staying in.  It does feel very chilly for mid May I really hope things pick up soon. I feel the need of some sun on my skin and warmth in my bones.  Goodness I sound like an old lady!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x