19 October 2021

Comment? What comments

Firstly I would like to apologise to those people who have recently (since end August) left comments on my blog. These for some reason hadn’t shown up in my email box. I had got comments from regular email contacts but not from others. Luckily not too many of you, I do appreciate it when people take the time to leave a message, so thank you.

Today has been a really weird day, grey moody skies with very warm temperatures and strong winds. I was dressed completely wrong.  We visited Peter’s mum and wished her happy 94th, it’s a great age.  We then popped over to Homebase to pick up some garden netting and they had all their seeds reduced to half price.  They are good til 2024 so we picked up a load,  in fact I’m thinking I may go and get more.

We are forecast a wet day tomorrow so will put off going to the allotment til Thursday when we will plant out the brassica plants that arrived this afternoon and also pop in the onion sets.  We can also start off the broad bean seeds too.  Going to need to make note of all the forthcoming planting dates to keep ahead of the game, it’s been a while 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x