6 October 2021

Knitting news

 



I finally got round to photographing my work in progress, another Honeycomb cushion. I really love how the multi coloured yarn pops through the beige, like little stain glass windows. I’m nearly three quarters of the way into this so hopefully will be done soon.  I have enough beige for another but will have to stash dive to look for a contrast in my aran weight box, nothing sort of springs to mind unless I use two strands for 4ply together….. now there’s a thought!

We didn’t get to the allotment today as it was too windy for a bonfire, instead we continued with the great garage sort out. We’ve still some sorting to get through but nearly there. It looks much neater and all my gardening tools are now hanging neatly for the first time in ages. 

The new light fitting went up in the porch so that’s another tick off the list.

Casserole for dinner tonight, it smells yummy and making me quite hungry


1 comment:

  1. it indeed looks like stained glass. Really nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x