1 October 2021

All them apples

 


This afternoon I have been prepping apples for the Chateau freezer. These are a variety called Reinette du Canada, picked from the garden. Beautiful flavoured cooking apple.  The only criticism is that they discolour very quickly and after two of these trays I have orange hands.

As we are leaving in the morning the rest will be down to our daughter to deal with as she sees fit! My work is done.

I read that it is Blogtober - a post a day during October. Not sure if I’ll manage that but we will see

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x