9 October 2021

Knitting and Stitching Show



I was a bit late photographing my purchases yesterday, hence not posting the pictures til today.  We had a good day.  The drive down was uneventful as you would wish it to be. We parked and had time for a coffee before our timed entry. A vaccine passport or negative test was the requirement for entry so it made you feel more comfortable to know that the risk of infection was minimal.  The stalls were well spaced out, which meant there were a lot less vendors but the stalls all looked to be doing good business.  We did pop on masks on some of the busier stalls rather than run the risk.

I bought a sweaters worth of yarn to make a cardigan for me.  And of course I couldn’t resist a couple of skeins from Pigment and Ply, such beautiful yarn.  These will become shawls at some point.  I actually have a fair bit of “posh” yarn now so I need to match them to patterns and get knitting. But first the cardigan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x