17 October 2021

Lazy Sunday

Not a whole lot getting done today. I was awake in the wee small hours, downstairs at 3:15.  Not sure why I didn’t just go and get in the spare bed!? Started to drift off on the sofa just as Peter got up, so I have been feeling pretty spaced out all day.

This afternoon Peter took his mum and her partner for their Covid boosters, at 94 and 87 they really need a lift especially when the appointment was out of their immediate area.

I did the ironing, then took myself out for a walk hoping the fresh air would wake me up.  Must admit it was lovely out, first time the sun came out all day.  I ended my walk with a sit in a bench overlooking the river and spotted this guy perfectly framed by the vegetation.


Looking downstream towards St James church
 

Leaves were slowly dropping from this tree and floating away with the current, so peaceful.

Just finishing a cup of tea then I will go and prepare dinner. Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding and all the trimmings tonight, and hopefully a good sleep ….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x