14 January 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 10




Rain, rain, rain ............ it’s rained pretty much for the last 36 hours. This afternoon we received another flood alert, though we had been given the heads up from a friend in Buckinghamshire who is on the same river system but higher up. We won’t worry as it came to nothing last time and I’m sure we are just high enough from the river 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

We popped out this morning to pick up my repeat prescription and to get some plants from Aldi. They are doing bulbs in the green and double primulas. I plan on planting up a pot for by the porch when I can finally get outside to my pots and compost. I did replenish my copper pan with some daffodils tête-à-tête and grape hyacinths. Photo when they are doing something as it all looks a bit blah at present 

Here are the scrappy socks I made for Rachel, I think they turned out ok.  I knitted another hat this afternoon, photos tomorrow when hopefully the light is better



That’s me done for the day. 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x