30 January 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 26

It’s one of those days when blogger decides to put your photos in reverse order. I don’t have the will to struggle. So in reverse order we have 

work so far on my new cardigan


Start of my new cardigan!


Flowers in the ditches 




My boots after walking through the swampy grass


Flooded pathways 


The Manor gardens under water again


River levels up again 

Yet another wet cold day, we have had rain, sleet, wind, temperatures are dropping again, it really can’t make up its mind. 

Our walk was just around the village between rain showers. I posted off the dungarees and boots, and that’s about it really. 

We had leftover pizza from last nights takeaway for lunch and Peter is making us Cajun prawn tacos for dinner this evening. Planning meals is about the only excitement we get round here at the moment. What about you? Doing anything exciting, do tell 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x