10 January 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 6






Hardly ever the same weather two days running. It was actually much better than had been forecasted. Still cold but bright, you just feel so much better when the sun is out.  

On the way back from our walk I could feel the start of a headache, within an hour I had a full blown migraine. I spent all afternoon curled up on the sofa holding my head.  I dozed on and off. By 6pm after a second round of drugs I was feeling marginally better, so managed to eat some dinner as I had missed lunch. I actually felt much better after I’d eaten.  My head still feels sore but at least it’s not banging and I can focus again. It’s been a while since my last migraine and have no idea what triggered this one.

This is the hat and scarf I talked about yesterday.  My eldest has already put her name on it!

I’ve not done any knitting today so the second mitt and socks are as they were unfinished.


It’s now 8:50pm I think time for a long soak in the bath and an early night with my book. Catch you tomorrow 


 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely hat a scarf, I’m not surprised they were snapped up! I hope your head’s better today😮

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x