3 January 2021

2021 January 3

This is my third attempt at this post.  Blogger is playing stupid with my photos.  I now have them in but in reverse order ..... sigh!

So here is a hat I’m making for Rebecca, she wanted no bobble non slouchy as she can’t keep a slouchy hat on her head.  I’ve put a corrugated rib on which hopefully won’t allow too much stretch, there is a simple lace pattern which I’m hoping won’t prove too draughty. I may make her a plain knit one too, just in case.  I have to say though I am done with grey yarn, just saying girls......



We had a brisk and chilly walk earlier. As you can see the river levels are back to normal and the fields are nearly cleared.  It does make you wonder where all the water goes when the ground is so saturated.







We picked up three bunches of daffodil buds yesterday and they are starting to open beautifully. Such a treat to see such brightness on a dreary day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x