15 January 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 11

Today Peter and I celebrate 44 years of marriage.  44 years, wow where did those years go?  

Of course in lockdown we haven’t done or been anywhere different, just another quiet day. 

The photo collage from times in the last 44 years. I’m sure I could find more examples but I’ve come to realise that it’s normally me behind the camera rather than in front. 


We decided to get a takeaway meal this evening from Vadi in St Ives - Turkish, it was so good, far too much so there are leftovers for tomorrow. We ordered a hot mixed meze starter followed by lamb shish which included salad, rice, cous cous and bread





I started a new project today. This yarn was Peter’s gift to me on our 40th anniversary. Rowan Alpaca Colour colourway Ruby, very appropriate. I’m knitting the Curlew shawl with matching fingerless mitts and if there’s enough a hat too. The yarn is so soft


This is yesterday’s hat 


So have you watched The Death of 2020 on Netflix? It’s a look back over the year, funny, topical, thought provoking. Watch it if you get the chance. It’s actually the first TV I have watched in over a month. 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your pictures!! Happy Anniversary. The years do fly by don't they! The hat and scarf came out nice. Your dinner looked so, so good! take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x