9 January 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 5

Is it really only day 5. This is so much harder, I’m guessing because we are stuck indoors but goodness the day seems long. 

We walked today in the freezing fog, it’s been with us all day, lifting marginally at lunch time then descending again by 2:30











It was still good to get out though, we went early to avoid getting settled and also running the risk of there being more people about due to it being Saturday. It was quiet, very quiet

I set myself a knitting task - I have lots of cowls and scarves that don’t have a matching hat and or gloves. So I decided to try and remedy that. The first scarf I chose was easy as I still had some of the yarn I used so I knitted a hat and am in the process of modifying a fingerless mittens pattern to suit the yarn. I’ve never really been a woolly hat person but as I’m getting older I feel the benefit and actually don’t care what I look like in one anymore and let’s face it no one sees your “hat hair “ these days 

I did work on that second sock yesterday and am at the foot gusset stage so not too much more to do 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x