8 January 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 4

 



Good afternoon to you, goodness it’s a bleak and freezing day. We went out for a walk this morning. You can see that Hemingford was buzzing!! Not a soul in sight. In fact we only encountered a handful of walkers, too cold I’m guessing. 

The photo of my finished sock as promised. I’d like to get the other done quickly as I want to knit some fingerless gloves to make using the phone easier whilst I’m out. It’s a pain to have to keep taking off your glove to take a photo. 

It will be another quiet afternoon and evening, I have got an oxtail casserole in the oven on low for dinner. The recycling bin is out, so there is no need to venture outside anymore today. 

Time to catch up on news and Instagram then onto that sock. Take care, stay local. Oh and a very Happy birthday to Stephen H today, 68 years young xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a nice village you live in. It looked so quint. It's very old here today too. Sock looks good. What's up next for knitting? Working on a pair of socks for my youngest daughter. Then might kit a sweater for myself. Been years since I've done that. take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x