4 January 2021

2021 January 4






Lockdown again, well there’s a surprise. For us that have been in tier 4 life won’t be that different apart from the children are now not in school. Boris didn’t actually put an end date on the lockdown but casually mentioned he hoped the children would be back in school after February half term. That’s about 7 weeks from now. All I can say is thank goodness I have a large stash of yarn. Hat anyone?

Talking about hats I finished the grey one last night and knitted another this afternoon. I really should finish the socks and cushion covers I started, but hats are really instant 

I have a feeling that our homes are going to feel a bit like prison after this lockdown, it was so much easier when we could all sit out in our garden and enjoy the nice weather, but keep safe and healthy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x