27 January 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 23




WIP Wednesday - I’m working on these dungarees. Not too sure how they will turn out. I’m not too keen on how they look on the pattern but the recipient’s mummy liked them, what do you think?

I feel they are very full in the leg but I guess once I start decreasing for the waist they won’t look so bad!  The bib front will be striped with plain straps which cross over the back. I plan on putting extra buttonholes so that they can be easily adjusted. 

We walked into St Ives this morning and dropped off the leftover Indian food from last night. It was very tasty but only really one portion left so Rachel will have it for her working from home lunch treat. 

That’s it from me today, not decided on dinner for tonight, possibly Mac and cheese or some kind of pasta dish. 

1 comment:

  1. They are going to be adorable. You're doing such a great job!! I've never tried making those. Quiet here , been waiting to get my vaccine. They say anytime next month. They are waiting for it to be shipped in. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x