13 January 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 9

We went out early today in the drizzle, before the main rain event. I think everyone else had the same idea, as there were plenty of people about. 

I managed to locate the detachable hood for my jacket so kept nice and cosy and dry. 

We spotted the first snowdrops which was a cheery sight. 

The footpaths are quite muddy and slippery from the weather and overhanging branches so care needs to be taken! Not saying I slipped over but very nearly, gets the heart racing if nothing else





As forecast it has rained all day, I spent the afternoon finishing the socks, photos tomorrow as I ran out of light. 

This evening I will get back to my first cushion cover and then tomorrow I plan on searching out another project to work alongside. I do like to be able to vary my knitting. 

What are you doing to fill your days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x