26 January 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 22





A walk around the lake before it came on to rain. Still patches of snow outside but I expect it will soon be gone. Not so cold today but dull. I feel like I’m issuing a weather report all the time. It will be interesting to see at the end of the month a breakdown of the weather based on my photos.

I’ve spent sometime in the kitchen today. I made soup from some roasted veg and leftovers from last night. I had half a jar of mincemeat left so made 8 pies plus 4 with cherry jam. They should keep us happy for a few days. I then went on to make an Indian dish for dinner tonight, Beef with yogurt and black pepper, it’s a Madhur Jaffrey recipe which I used to make quite a bit. It’s actually not that labour intensive compared to some made from scratch Indian dishes. We will have it with rice and a raita and maybe some poppadoms


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x