1 January 2021

Happy 2021


Happy new year to you all. 

So 2021. 

It’s currently not feeling any different to 2020 is it 😂

Today we have cleared away Christmas, rearranged some furniture in the lounge, run the vacuum round, by which time it was raining.

It’s another afternoon of knitting whilst listening to Stephen Fry read Sherlock Holmes. I’m enjoying these stories and I love the way Stephen narrates. I have several other books on audible to enjoy too.

We still have a number of puzzles to complete along with a new one which we received as a present so our days will get filled. 

Farmers Market tomorrow, I’m hoping we will run into Rachel and the grandchildren, seeing them distanced is better than nothing. Two more weeks until the tiers are reviewed again but I’m doubting they will change much. Oh well just get that vaccine moving quickly is what I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x