31 December 2020

2020 be gone

I have spent a very quiet day knitting. It was too cold to venture out though Peter did. He sent a picture of the Hemingford to Houghton meadows, which is a huge change to a week ago. Pathway now accessible again



This came in the post today, oh how I wish we could dare to dream. Is anyone actually booking holidays?


Last night I decided I needed something else on my needles so fished out all my odds and ends of sock yarn, weighed and divided it and we will see what we get! I could have started some new yarn but decided to use up my oddments first, I like a challenge. 

All that’s left is wishing you all - family, friends and reader friends a very happy and healthy New Year’s Eve, however you plan on spending it. We are cooking Chinese, well duck and pancakes and dim sums, maybe a bottle of bubbles, but I doubt we will wait up to see the back end of this year. 

See you in 2021 πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸŽŠπŸ₯³

1 comment:

  1. There's an afghan that uses your left over sock yarn. Can't for the life of me remember the name of it. thee little you make by increase and decrease their joined by picking up stitches along side of the edges. It sounded interesting. I'll see if I can find it. I've been thinking of starting it because I have quite a bit of sock yarn to use up. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x