4 December 2020

December 4th

Wow,  we woke to sleety snow this morning. I knew it was cold as I woke early with missing duvet!

Today was a quick whizz into St Ives for our long awaited flu jab. My arm now feels a bit stiff but I’m sure that’s fine. Picked up a 20kg bag of bird seed for our feathered friends, some December birthday cards and I managed to sort out a hair appointment for next week. I’ll be tidy for Christmas even if I’m not going anywhere !

I’m knitting a scarf for Laurie and when that’s done a couple of teeny tiny sweater vests for one of Rebecca’s chateau friends little boy. Then it’s back to socks I think. 

Peter cooked this evening- fish tacos, very good accompanied by a bottle of frozen margaritas. Possibly feeling a bit squiffy!






Oh and this weeks puzzle is finally done





1 comment:

  1. Your garden still has some flowers and it always looks so neat. Is the scarf doubled? Liked the puzzle. I always have one on the dining room table all the time. We have rain today. Steady down pour with the wind. The western part of our state is getting ten to twelve inches of snow. Glad I don't live there! Take care! Finally getting my hair on Monday! Harrah! my hair dresser is just having me there! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x