18 December 2020

2020 - December 18th

I’m sat here with a glass of mulled wine. The house smells lovely, a mixture of the wine and a dauphinois potato dish that Peter cooked earlier for dinner this evening with duck breast. We decided if we can’t go out for posh dinner we may as well have one at home. 

Just a short walk around the village today, dropping off the final cards on the way. It’s been a grey damp windy day. I did ironing this morning and that’s about it. I’m trying to ignore the news. 

I started a new shawl last night because I got bored of my socks. I know I should finish them first. I’m using some of the minis I got last Christmas in the advent calendar. The pattern is Reyna. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x