11 December 2020

December 11th

My little knitting project is now completed. I decided not to go fairisle on the third one, going for colour block on the front and stripes in the back. Really happy with how they turned out . They are now packed and on the way to France.




Talking of France, the travel restrictions have been lifted which means we can fit in one more trip before 1st Jan when this whole Brexit/Covid issue threatens to block us from visiting. I really can’t say on here how I feel about Brexit, but let’s just say I didn’t vote that one in and the resulting mess is not what some of those that did were expecting!! 

Other good news though on the travel front is that the quarantine period has been reduced to 10 days, which is a help at least. 


2 comments:

  1. The sweater's came out great!! Wonderful job! Hopefully you can go to France for Christmas. Wouldn't that be so wonderful ! In the US the virus is really bad. I stick close to home at all times. Finally did get my hair done. It's been ten months. Boy does it feel so much better. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x