9 December 2020

December 9th

It’s a few days since I posted last, not much has happened if I’m honest. Most days following the same path, quite limited. 

Monday - another foggy grey day, we ran a few errands and shopped and then stayed close too home. 

Tuesday - again cold and grey first thing.  We walked 3.8 miles. The trees and bushes were iced over but as the day was obviously starting to warm slightly it was like it was raining whilst walking under the trees






By lunchtime it was actually sunny and felt wonderful after days of grey

Today - after overnight rain it was very wet underfoot so we decided that a walk would need to stick to the footpaths. We managed 3 miles and nice clean boots. The sun put in an appearance too so it was very pleasant. 








This afternoon I have too myself. Peter has gone for a haircut (me tomorrow) so I’m taking the opportunity for a bit of knitting and a catch up with Escape to the Chateau DIY. 

I’m currently knitting some sweater vests for one of the Chateau babies. It great that the Chateau owners from the programme have made good friends, plus it great to knit small things again. I have made these two since Sunday




I’m just going to start number three. I’m using an Aran vest pattern Tom (the teal one) from Patons Nursery Days. I then just used the dimensions etc and made up the striped cable one. I love how the cable splits for the V neck. The next one will have some fairisle on it. The plus is that all the yarn is from stash so absolutely no further outlay, but it keeps me occupied. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x