15 December 2020

2020 - December 15th

We have a real little character in the garden. He’s actually been around for a while. I think he thinks we put the pergola up as a playground just for him (I say him it may be a her). Often seen swinging on the bars. His latest trick is to try and get into the bird feeders. 






He is definitely entertaining to watch. I didn’t have my phone handy when he was hanging upside down from the feeder

It’s been a lovely day again, we whizzed into Cambridge for the Chinese supermarket then back home and out for a walk. With more rain forecast over the next few days the meadows are slowly going underwater. The second photo shows the height of the river and the meadow beyond, not long until they are one. At least the village side is higher up! 

The willows were looking stunning against the clear blue skies






The village has a snowman trail and these are on show at the Manor House. Love them.  


Can’t believe it’s only 10 days til Christmas, I’ve still not done the tree etc. Part of me just can’t be bothered as there will be no one small to enjoy it with us, but I need to make the effort so maybe tomorrow when it’s raining.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x