6 December 2020

December 6th

We woke to freezing fog this morning and it has stayed with us ALL day. We did however go out for a walk. Just couldn’t stay in, so suitably wrapped it wasn’t so bad. Just so so murky. 7.3 miles was completed and I must admit I was really feeling it by the time we turned for home. I’m determined to keep walking and not give in to my hip pain, that just a slippery slope. 

So what did we see?  Well not a lot if I’m honest but it’s sometimes nice to have limited horizons. 





























As you can see the meadows are now under water in places so we need to stick to the footpaths until the spring, but there are plenty of other places to walk. It was surprisingly busy with walkers considering the weather. Maybe like us they just needed to get out of the house. 

I’m have to confess to feeling quite emotional over the last few days. We met with Rachel and Jess yesterday at the farmers market, so hard not to be able to hug them, but lovely to see them nonetheless.  Whilst the news on vaccines is brilliant, when you actually read how long this will all take and the fact that we must continue to live under restrictions for months to come it’s hard to stay positive.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x