19 January 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 15

Another day, another flood warning. Storm Christoph is barrelling in, high winds and rain over the next three days. Joy of joys. 

We decided to head out today in case we get stuck inside over the next little while. This is what we found in Hemingford Abbots again 









I don’t think the Boathouse is lived in all year round. Let’s hope not!

It’s been a day of finishing. My Curlew shawl is complete, as is the puzzle we received for Christmas. 



This puzzle was a challenge, only 500 pieces but a puzzle of a painting, so no clear cut lines, curved perspectives and lots of blue. I must admit that Peter has done most of this with me just dropping in for a few pieces here and there. 

The shawl needs to be blocked then I’ll take some photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x