12 January 2021

Lockdown 3 - day 8



Day 8 - it gets more difficult to know what to write about. Most days seem to run along the same lines. 

Today started wet but turned out really lovely. We went for a walk around the village after lunch. I didn’t take any photos today as again all pretty much the same. 

I have been going through the pile of accessories and fished out a cowl I made a while back and haven’t worn. Rather than pull it out I decided to see if I could turn it into something else. 

This cowl became a bag. I sewed up one end  picked up and knitted a rib and strap with an oddment of the yarn I had left - never throw bits away. I’m pretty pleased with how it turned out. I’m sure there is a little girl in my life who will be happy to make use of it.

 

The above is our treat box for this week. Normally at this time of year we head off to the north Norfolk coast for a visit. We usually stop into the Cley Smokehouse for some smoked goodies and as that’s not possible we thought we’d have some sent to us instead. I’ve said to Peter what will next weeks treat be? Last week cheese, this week fish .......

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x