23 November 2020

November 23rd

 

Because it makes me feel good


New Puzzle to start

One just finished

Frosty start


Back completed 


Baking just because I felt like it - cinnamon cookies for Peter and a gingerbread which is so good! I fiddled with the recipe adding ground almonds as part of the flour, it works well. 

A chink of light at the end of the tunnel? Boris is talking tonight, Macron tomorrow night. Christmas will it happen? Will another lockdown be the price we pay for a family get together? Is the risk worth it? My heart aches at the thought of my girls not being able to see each other, the cousins not getting together. It will be a year since they were together come Christmas, three visits cancelled due to Covid. It’s so hard especially as we have been able to visit admittedly with quarantine each time, but with school/quarantine it’s just not been possible. 


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x