17 November 2020

November - 17th







Good morning, hope this post finds you well. As I thought I didn’t have much to say so decided to leave the blog for a few days. What have I been doing? Not much. Frustrating to be stuck inside, only the garden to stand in for some fresh air. Quarantine sucks!!

I finished the Linus shawl on Saturday. The Russian castoff was easy so one I would do again. 

Sunday I didn’t pick up my needles, spending part of the day online Christmas shopping. It takes longer if you try to avoid using Amazon, but I did manage to get a fair bit done.  I’d like to think that the shops will be open again in December but I’m not sure I feel ready to go into busy shopping centres

We broke out another puzzle on Sunday afternoon too.  I spent far too long bent over it yesterday and gave myself a migraine, full sick spinning head one, so was in bed from 5pm, waking for a couple of hours then I slept until 7am today so I must have needed the sleep.  I have promised I will limit my time, but it’s so addictive

.

Back to my knitting I think it’s safer and after two non knitting days I’m behind. Just itching to get the blanket and hat done now so I can start in something new. The yarn for Ru’s sweater should arrive today........


1 comment:

  1. The shawl came out nice! Migraines are not good. I get them myself once in a while and they make you sick to your stomach. I'm trying to figure out what I want to knit next. take care and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x