13 November 2020

November - knitting

The Linus shawl is on its last section, I’m going to try a Russian castoff. It look like a chunky picot edge and sounds easy enough to do.  I’ll let you know


Rufus has asked for another of these sweaters so a search of my stash found nothing suitable so I’ll go online in a bit and order some yarn.


The cowl requested by Rachel to match the one I made for Jess is finished.


That ten stitch is nearly done!


Less said about these the best. My ambition to crochet at least 12 per month failed 


Two bobbles left to sew on these hats for the grandkids 


Two hats to make to go with these cowls for the girls 



 And that yarn in daylight. I’m thinking maybe a throw of some kind, maybe a Nordic patchwork style for a change.

As you can see I have a fair bit to accomplish, along with a scarf request from Laurie. That should keep me busy for this quarantine/lockdown period.  Time for a hot drink I think. Have a good day x

2 comments:

  1. Seems like you have a lot to keep you busy. Like the hats. Your grandchildren keep you too! Not long before the holiday season. It is nice you got to see your daughter in France even tho you have to be quarantine when you come back !! stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of it terrific as always. I especially like the grands hats. I have one out of ten off the needles. Trying my luck at brioche for the next.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x