18 November 2020

November - 18th


Hats are completed


Heart stone on my throw - just one side to go I’ll be done later

We spent the morning outside as it was bright and sunny. I cleared leaves and Peter cleaned the car inside and out. A distanced chat with a neighbour, one that always know everything, you know the type.

There is still colour in the borders and it will be a little while before I finally put them to bed. It would be a shame to miss out on their colourful faces. 

Most of the leaves in the front garden come from a large magnolia bush, I’m sure if I went out now there would be nearly as many around the porch doorway. We cleaned out gutters and gullies too, so a job well done

















The yarn I ordered for Ru arrived today. He is going for the blue, which I think will look great. So I will be casting on tomorrow 



1 comment:

  1. Really like the yarn! Very nice. Hats turned out nice! Can't believe it's almost winter time! Have a nice Thanksgiving . It's going to be a little different this year for everyone. Stay safe and healthy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x