11 November 2020

November - flowers













There is still plenty of colour here at the Chateau even though we have been through and tidied the borders. Chrysanthemums, dahlias, hydrangeas in various stages, all lovely in their own way. 

The new orchard was planned out today with poles and string. A lot of mathematics that went over my head I’m afraid plus making sure the trees would be planted facing the correct way too. No digging a hole and plonking them in. The body feels a bit easier especially as there was no real bending.  

I’ve started to pack for home, it’s bittersweet, wanting some much needed quiet time, but missing the family here and at home, we feel so very torn. I just wish we could have everyone in the same place but alas that’s not to be. As I said previously we have no idea right now when we will be back and that feels wrong. Normally the visits are planned ahead at least six months. But the uncertainty of this year and the future means nothing can be planned. What will be will be

Farewell La Ruche until the next time - keep everyone safe xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x