12 November 2020

November - Home

 

A quick post from me today. We left the Chateau at 8am today and arrived home at 3:45pm after a quick Tesco shop en-route. We are now setup for lockdown. It was a shame not to have been able to do our normal French shop but we all forgot it was a public holiday yesterday so the supermarkets were closed.

After a cup of tea we are now enjoying a g and t before we prepare dinner. Mussels tonight, though we’ve not yet decided how we will cook them. I’m thinking Thai style



Rachel picked me up some packs of yarn from Aldi whilst we were away. There are a 100g of each colour. I don’t have any immediate plans for it but the colours are good. 

That’s it for now. I have lots of knitting planned over the next few weeks, so watch this space

2 comments:

  1. Happy your both home safe! Like the colors of the yarn. looks like it would be good to do an afghan. Crochet ?? Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home is a happy place to be. Off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x