20 November 2020

November 20th

We woke to frost this morning and a pink sunrise. I snapped the above photo just after I opened the curtains and before I made coffee, the light was so lovely.

The sun never made it past 10am, leaving us to a grey morning, where I did the wash and got the ironing done. I also sorted the toy cupboard.  Tidy cupboards all round now. Peter put the vacuum round so we are tidy for the weekend.  Rachel called round to collect some bits and drop us off some milk.  We had a distanced chat til we all got cold. Sad times but good to see her after three weeks. At least we are one week down on the quarantine and hopefully the lockdown will end just after we are released from our second week.



This afternoon I have spent reading (and it rained) Rebecca gave me a book - A Chateau of One’s Own by Sam Juneau. I’m enjoying it, comparing their experience with what I know of Rebecca and Tim’s. So far so good.

I cast on Ru’s sweater last night and will take some photos tomorrow once I’ve knit a bit more. 

No plans for the weekend for obvious reasons, life seems very blah when it doesn’t vary that much, roll on long walks and a change from the confines of the house. Take care, have a good weekend xx

1 comment:

  1. It does get a bit unsettling when you can't come and go as you want. You can only do as much of the things you like to do, but even that can get to you. Hopefully the Vacine will help us all! It's got to get better!! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x