10 October 2020

October - day 10

So today turned out to be so wet and miserable again. Each time I thought it might be time to go for a walk it started to rain again. So I gave in to cake. I’ve not made a Victoria sandwich cake in ages, and apart from sticking to the pans - I forgot to line them! It turned out a treat though maybe not as visually pleasing as it could have been. 


Peter cooked tonight - Venison korma with a lentil dahl and naan bread - so I’ve have been knitting that sleeve. I will finish this by tomorrow evening if it kills me




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x