27 October 2020

October - day 27


I didn’t think I was going to have anything pictorial to share with you today it’s been so grim - grey and wet, just miserable. Then suddenly I looked up and the sun was just putting in a last hurrah.  I rushed upstairs to get a better shot than the back door step but both were worth including, well I think so.

This morning I had a wet walk into St Ives to meet with my friend Manda for a catch up. I could have gone in the car but decided I needed both the exercise and the air. I did however call a Peter to collect me!

Then this afternoon I did the ironing whilst catching up on some vlog watching, so killed two birds so to speak.

I’m now about to continue my ten stitch extension, it’s coming along slowly as it’s quite a long way round now. I’m on the third side in the current colours then I plan one more round which I think will exhaust my stash of suitable colours.  It should be plenty big enough for a king sized bed top with overhang. 





 That’s about it from me today, see you tomorrow xx

1 comment:

  1. Nice to have that project that you can always turn to.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x