13 October 2020

October - day 12


Today I made a start moving some plants around on my new bed. I need to go to the garden centre and see what’s about to add some colour. This will be a perennials bed so I will need to add seasonal colour where I can. I also need lots of spring bulbs and flag iris which will love this sunny spot.


My hair is finally short again. It looks very Grey!! Every time I pass the mirror I get a shock. I had been growing out the colour and the length for the past two years so it seems strange to be so short again. But I’m happy, it was great to be in the garden and not constantly pushing my hair from my face


 

1 comment:

  1. Love the hair cut!! Natural hair color is pretty. Very nice! take care !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x