6 October 2020

October- day 5

 I’m quite enjoying these quick short posts, it at least gives me something to do as we battle through quarantine!

I had a quick tidy of my works in progress which were scattered about. I felt the urge to cast on something new so I opted for a quick cowl, I will make a couple of these to give as gifts. Very simple , super chunky yarn, 10mm circulars, 75 stitches, Join in the round, moss stitch until it measures 9”, cast off





In between showers yesterday I found we still had some runner beans growing. I had planned to pull them up later this week but it looks like there will be more so I’ll give the plants a stay of execution for a bit longer


It was another wet and dismal day. I even did the ironing I was that fed up!! I spent the afternoon reading and the evening knitting. We are binge watching Wallender - I’m not sure how we missed this when it was on TV but we are enjoying it now. There are 4 series, over 12 episodes each about 90 minutes long, so a decent length and no channel hoping from “he who works the remote”........ 

another two days to go then we are free. We have decided to make some changes to the back garden so hopefully our freedom will coincide with a break in the weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x