14 October 2020

October - day 13






















 The day turned out better than expected so I hung out some washing and then we headed down the village for a walk around the lakes. I do like to see the changes as the year moves on. The way the light plays on the water. The groups of birds. No fisherman about today. A few dog walkers, I was standing contemplating the view when silently a huge dog was beside me, I nearly jumped out of my skin!  The owner apologised and we had a laugh. 

We decided to take a longer route back just to put off going home. Home seems like a jail now, whilst going anywhere with people a nightmare. Much as I don’t want to wish the time away I’d like to wake up in 2022 because I seriously think this bloody virus is still going to be with us next year. Please take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x