23 October 2020

October - day 23

Here we are at the end of another exciting week. I’ve been and given blood this afternoon so I’m feeling good about that. You never know when it might be needed and I love that they send you a message to say which hospital your blood was used in. Just think there are people hopefully wandering around with some of my blood coursing through their veins. 

Before blood donors we went into St Ives to meet with Rachel to go for a walk. We decided to head down the guided busway towards Fen Drayton Lakes. Of course there was the obligatory idiot that ignored the busway no entry signs and got stuck in the car trap. It’s honestly a weekly sometimes daily occurrence. The signs couldn’t be clearer. I bet they felt real fools as people walked past sniggering, I resisted the urge to take a photo. But they certainly did plenty of damage to their car

It was fairly quiet along the busway path, mainly cyclists. As you can see from the sky the day was grey and when we took our return it started to rain, still an enjoyable walk and a good chat







Working on the second puzzle with a cup of tea and the last of the beetroot cake, it was very good, one I’ll make again


I got a 5kg sack of daffodil bulbs on the market this morning so I’m hoping to get those in this weekend plus I’ve still weeding to do out the front and the lavender to sort so that looks like the plan for my weekend. There is overnight rain due on Saturday but that shouldn’t be a problem so a couple of walks too. 

Wishing you all a safe and happy weekend, and thanks again for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x